Opiate and fentanyl addiction treatment
Recovery from heroin and opiate addiction may be medication-assisted. Of course, medications aren’t always necessary and aren’t the only part of treatment. They are prescribed in conjunction with counseling, therapy, self-help, and other means of support. Everyone is different. There is no quick fix in addiction treatment but we can help you through the process to achieve your goals. At Sisu Health, we provide a wide range of medication treatment to assist in opiate recovery.
- Buprenorphine/naloxone startup
- Buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone®, Zubsolv®) maintenance
- Buprenorphine/naloxone taper/discontinuation
- Methadone-t0-buprenorphine conversion
- Methadone maintenance (in the presence of chronic pain only)
- Naltrexone treatment/maintenance