Opiate and heroin addiction treatment
Recovery from heroin and opiate addiction may be medication-assisted. Of course, medications aren’t always necessary and aren’t the only part of treatment. They are prescribed in conjunction with counseling, therapy, self-help, and other means of support. There is no quick fix in addiction treatment but we can help you through the process to achieve your goals. At Sisu Health, we provide a wide range of medication treatment to assist in opiate recovery.
- Buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone®, Bunavail®, Zubsolv®) maintenance
- Buprenorphine/naloxone induction
- Buprenorphine/naloxone taper/discontinuation
- Methadone-t0-buprenorphine conversion
- Methadone maintenance (in the presence of chronic pain only)
- Naltrexone treatment/maintenance